Saturday

MY IMAGINATION FLIES.



When we were younger, we thought less, we imagined more. Our boundaries were undefined. The very sky wasn't even the limit. Then came life, then came pride. Now we know too much. Too much about our mistakes. Too much about other people's mistakes. Too much about anger. Too much about religion. So, today, the sun shines differently. Imagine it setting in the east and not the west. Imagine the red light becoming the green light. No, imagine the red light turning into a..... strobe light, LOI.
(Laughing on the Inside)

I'd say, we face the truth. We've all fallen short of the Glory of God. None deserve it. Honesty is that first step to getting your imagination back. Something I'm still learning as the days get shorter. Sharing with the world is not an easy thing. They may never listen. They may never care. But, it's quite cool to wear the world loosely. :)

I was supposed to minster at Judah Community Christian Center tonight, but been in dire need of rest. Weak in my body, throat hurting, etc. Needed to chill. Thanks to Cordale Glass for the prayers and DJ Goldfingaz for spinning the single at the event. Thanks Crissy for giving me time to chill in my imagination tonight. Thanks Will for joining me in the journey. We created, storyboarded, shot and edited a full video tonight. All because it was in our heads. No Hype Williams budget. Well, no budget at all. LOI. Just your Iphone (4) and my Macbook (Pro).

Oh, and thank You God for the creativity and rest.

Im rambling. Enjoy.

SAP,
Chris

2 comments: